Biblical Foundations of Literature

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Some random things

I'm only standing at half the posts I did for my last Dr. Sexson class. Not sure if that's good or bad.

So I know I posted on Lord of the Rings before, but I can't remember what, and seeing as I am feeling too lazy to look it up, please pardon any repeats.

Okay, so I can't remember what I was going to write about. This will no serve as I reminder for me to remember what I was going to write.

Here is a discussion of the historical critical examination of the Bible (specifically the epistles of Paul). It is written from a Catholic perspective, though it largely avoids faith language and offers a good explanation of why (or why not) one should use the historical critical method.

There is also a similar essay by C.S. Lewis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home