Biblical Foundations of Literature

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Final Post

Well, I can't guarantee this is the final post, but I doubt I will work up the energy for another.

I was originally planning to post a vast study on suffering and the views on it, from its non-existence to its help in the salvation of man, but particularly the understanding of it given in the Bible. For those of you curious, the New Testament view of suffering is very different than the Old, particularly in the letters of St. Paul. Suffering is constantly referred to in light of Christ's suffering and His order that we "take up our cross."

I have nothing particularly insightful, witty, intersting, supportive, aggresive, odd, or otherwise noteworthy. I just wanted to throw out one more post (course, another after this would bring me up to a full 40, five shy of my last Dr. Sexson blog, but that was for two classes. Me thinks I wrote too much).

I present tomorrow (with tomorrow being Thursday) so I may post something from that if something is particularly interesting, but we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home